Membership in the Coulee Kennel Club is open to individuals and families who share a love and enthusiasm for dogs. A good place to start is by attending one of our monthly meetings. Club meetings are a great place to. . .
• meet other dog enthusiasts and breed specialists
• learn how and where to purchase purebred dogs
• learn more about dog show classes and AKC All Breed Events
• participate in club activities and social events
• enjoy the company of dogs who often sit in on meetings
A fee of $20 for individuals and $30 for families will provide a one-year membership to the Coulee Kennel Club. Juniors (ages 9 through 17) are encouraged to join for a reduced fee of $5.00. Members are asked to volunteer their time and skills to promote the mission of the club in several ways:
• Participate in event planning and work at the events in various capacities, such as Ring Stewards, set-up and break-down of shows, registration and more;
• Assist with classes and educational programs
• Committee tasks (Fundraising, Publicity and a variety of show committees)
The Club is very much a team-oriented group: we depend on the skills, knowledge and experience each member brings, and we work together to achieve our goals. Once you have attended a few of our meetings, you may then apply for membership. Simply print the membership application and you're on your way!
Free reserved grooming at our conformation show
Recognition for dogs you finish and bragging rights at meeting
Access to a large library with dog related topics
A private Facebook group to discuss club related business when you aren't able to attend meetings
The opportunity to meet fellow area dog owners that will support and encourage you in whatever dog related activities you participate in.
Free listing in the breeder/business directory
Print Coulee kennel Club Application and Documents Here: